09 Oct You Are Worthy
Worthiness. What does it mean to you? Why do we need to talk about it? One word could bring a lot of change in your business.
What you will have a better understanding of in this episode:
- How “charging your worth” actually hinders and stops people from getting the results they wanted.
- Owning your worth and why if you believe everyone is equal you already have everything you need to know you are worthy.
- Why it’s important to detach how much you charge from your worth.
- How to price in a way that shows the value and the transformation.
- Reconnecting with your true self and how to learn more about yourself.
- Recognizing the roles we play in our lives and how they do not define us.
- Owning your worth allows you to free yourself from this toxic condition.
- Business by Design
- S1E1 You Have The Power To Create Success With Mary Kathryn Johnson
- Conversations with God, a book by Neale Donald Walsch
- Learn To Fascinate, a book by Sally Hogshead
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- How To Stand Out Online Part 1: Infusing Who You Are Into How You Show Up In Your Business
- How To Stand Out Online Part 2: 5 Essentials Of Building Your Brand With Kate Remmer
- How To Stand Out Online Part 3: Unleashing Your Creative Genius With Amy Walsh
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.