07 Dec It Does Not Have To Be Perfect, Take The Leap
In this article, I want to share with you that things don’t have to be perfect for you to make an impact. I will hopefully inspire you to take the leap and move forward towards even though things are not perfect.
Today I was chatting on a podcast interview about having a typo in the article that I published in the Huffington Post.
It’s hilarious because I had my VA at the time edit it, my coach edit it and I looked at it extensively.
But WHY am I sharing this with you?
Because I want to let you know that NOTHING you put out there has to be perfect.
And had I waited, EVEN more, time to get my article out there, it does not guarantee that it would have been error free.
In fact, if you are waiting to release something until it is perfect you are actually hurting your business and your audience.
Here is why:
1) The speed of implementation matters. Things happen extremely quickly online and the longer it takes for you to get something out there the fewer people you can help. Waiting for things to be perfect is depriving your audience (or potential audience) from getting the solutions they need.
2) Learning only happens when you take action and get your hands dirty. It’s not always the most beautiful and graceful thing in the world but, failing and making errors is HOW we learn. Take a baby, for example, they are making a mess while learning to feed themselves but it is through those errors that they learn how to position the spoon, bring it to their mouth and eat without making a mess.
These are the two thoughts that I keep in the back of my mind that help me to take imperfect action even though things are not perfect.
Even though it’s scary that things are not perfect.
So if you want to make an impact and are afraid to put something out there because it’s just not ready, I encourage you to take the leap.
It could be something small like wanting to do one live video.
Or it could be something big like creating a course.
If you are feeling a desire to create something, it’s because someone out there needs to hear it from you.
So get out there and spread your message.
Take the leap, it’s what will transform other’s lives.
- How Perfectionism Paralyses Your Progress In Your Business: In this blog post, Guest expert Nicolya Williams talks about how perfectionism can halt your progress and how to move past perfectionism.
- Embrace Your Mojo In this podcast episode, guest Laurie Joy talks about how having a why that is based on service can help you to get out there and move past your fears.
- 5 Mindset Practices For Business Growth In this blog post, I talk about some of the mindset tools that you can use to help you grow your business.
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.