20 Nov Showing Up Fearlessly In Your Business With Angie Da Rosa
Angie da Rosa is a transformational mindset coach who helps women build their confidence, courage, and clarity so that they can create the impact and income that they desire.
In today’s episode, Angie da Rosa and I talk about:
- How she got started in business and how her daughter played a huge part in it
- The fear of the unknown: how she dealt with it and how she overcame it
- Comparisonitis, and the word “perfect” in Angie da Rosa’s point of view
- Courage and confidence and trust and how they go hand-in-hand
- The fear of success and what it relates to
- Doing the work and how it helps with facing your fears
How to connect with Angie da Rosa:
- Angie da Rosa: Because Life is for Living
- @angiedarosacoaching on Instagram
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2E01 Comparisonitis: The Fatal Mistake In Your Business And How To Combat It
- Episode 24 Levels of Impact and Why They Matter
- The PEACE Process: Attract a Steady Stream of Clients and Create a Thriving Holistic Practice Book by Miriam G. Zacharias
- The Abundance Unleashed by Christian Michaelson
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.