13 Feb S2E05 How Sara Speicher Created A 3 Month Paid Maternity Leave In Her Business
In this episode, I talk with Sara Speicher, a mom of two kids, best-selling author, business strategist, and performance mentor for high-achieving women entrepreneurs. She went from basketball to business, to motherhood, take a listen as she shares her amazing and inspiring story.
I’m excited to share with you these bits from our interview:
- How her basketball career started and her rollercoaster journey from Slovenia to New York, and how she started her own business.
- The impact motherhood has had on her day to day life and how having a second child changed her view on being an entrepreneur.
- Sara’s definitions of success and what it means to her.
- What she wished she knew sooner and how commitment became a powerful tool in growing her business faster.
- Sara’s tips on investment: where and how to get started investing in your business for maximum return on investment.
- What she does to stay on top of her game and how she manages to keep up with her kids’ activities.
- The biggest struggle she faced, how she overcame it, and lesson/s it taught her.
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.