14 Nov S1E9 Income Does Not Equal Profit With Tara Newman
I’m excited to have on the show today Tara Newman, a business and leadership coach for ambitious women who are looking to jump off the high-achiever hamster wheel and tune into their feminine, genuine selves so that they can learn with ease.
Here is what we covered:
- How she got started in online business and her experience in the corporate world
- How being a mom impacted her business and how she leveraged her time, content and relationships
- Building revenue off of all that you bring to the table: building business around your strengths
- Common misconception on figures and income and the importance of money conversations
- Tara Newman’s definition of success and her own “no-joke broke” story of struggle
- Understanding what really generates revenue
- Her ultimate secret in staying in the game
- Her struggle with visibility and what she did to move past it
- The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur Facebook Group
- The Bold Leadership Collective Facebook Group
- Setting Realistic Expectations While Dreaming Big
- 4 Great Business Finance Apps For Capturing Receipts
- How To Reach Your Business Income Goals
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.