31 Oct S1E7 How to build a business that allows you to retire you husband with Kelly Roach
In this episode, I interview Kelly Roach, she is an Author, Business Growth Strategist and the host Unstoppablepable Success Radio.
Here is what we covered:
- How being a mom has impacted her business and how she has leveraged her time.
- What success means to Kelly Roach and how getting clear on her values allowed her to define success.
- What kelly wishes she knew on day 1 of starting her business and how she would have done it differently.
- How she stays on top of her game every day running a wildly successful business.
- How to break down the failures to see where the problems are so that you can grow.
- Meditations for a Miraculous Life by Marianne Williamson
- Entrepreneurial Mom’s Group
- S1E5 Stepping Into The CEO Role (How to delegate)
- How Outsourcing Can Help You Make More Money In Your Business
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.