03 Oct S1E3 Manifesting Business Success with Jennifer Scott
Jennifer Scott is a success, mindset, strategy, and biz coach who helps high achieving solopreneurs create a business and life that they love.
Here is what we talked about:
- How she left her 6-figure corporate job and started her coaching practice.
- How she overcame anxiety, transformed her relationships and lost 90lbs.
- The moment she realized that “I am a powerful creator” and create the world that I see.
- The essential steps needed for manifesting and what most people leave out.
- How to start intentionally manifesting what you want in life and business.
- What success means to Jennifer and how she has been able to bring more success into her life.
- How to tune into your inner self and why it’s so important as moms.
- She answers the question “What if I am not getting results quickly enough?”.
- What she wish she knew sooner on her journey.
- What she would do if she had to do it over again and how you can avoid this big mistake when you are starting out.
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
- E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig
- A Course In Miracles
- Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles
- The Creation Corner Facebook Group
- Get your client attraction guide a 30-day workbook and guide how to change your thoughts into alignment, beliefs, and habits to attract clients by going to JenniferScottCoaching.com
The Books Linked in this article are affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, Mariana C. Ruiz, LLC will earn a commission from your purchase. Thank you for supporting the show.
- How to Determine Business Values and Why It’s Important
- How to Start An Online Coaching Business
- 5 Mindset Practices For Business Growth
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.