28 Nov S1E11 How To Spread The Word About What You Do
In this episode, I share with you how to spread the word about what you do through creating high-quality content. Go back and listen to this episode on how to figure out if your idea will make money.
Here is what I dig into:
- How to create content that captivates the attention of your ideal clients.
- How to grow your following.
- How to bring value to the marketplace (and a big lesson that I learned in the process).
- How to start to be more strategic about content creation.
- What questions to ask yourself about your content to make sure that it stands out.
- How to attract the right people.
- How to construct your business and your message.
- Go back and listen to episode 8 about how to know if your business will make money.
- Start the content challenge by going to http://impactdrivenentrepreneur.com/content
- The blog post that I mentioned is here.
- Join the Entrepreneurial Moms Group
- How Feeling Uncomfortable Has Changed My Business
- The Game Plan For Creating Success on Your Terms
- My Content Is Not Converting What Do I Do?
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.