22 Nov S1E10 Start Where You Are With Dana Malstaff
Today I have Dana Malstaff on the show. Dana is a mother, an author, a business and content strategist, coach, podcaster, a blind spot reducer, and founder of The Boss Mom Movement. She is the author of Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide To Raising A Business And Nurturing Your Family Like A Pro.
Here is what we talked about:
- How she got started in the online business and managing motherhood and entrepreneurship all at once
- The reasons behind the birth of Boss Mom
- Business in Dana’s point of view: gifts over passions
- How being a mom has impacted her business on a day to day basis and choosing the people to work with
- In business and friendships: it’s not about picking your niche, it’s about picking your life
- What success means to Dana in relation to how she wants to live life
- Building a team and delivering great value
- What she does to stay on top of her game
- How she overcame her most unforgettable failure
- Dana’s piece of advice: be honest
- Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide To Raising A Business And Nurturing Your Family Like A Pro
- Boss Mom Podcast
- Boss-Moms Facebook Group
- Income does not equal profit with Tara Newman [Podcast Episode]
- Stepping into the CEO Role, How to delegate [Podcast Episode]
- How To Determine Business Values And Why It’s Important
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.