03 Oct S1E1 You Have The Power To Create Success with Mary Kathryn Johnson
In this episode I chat with Mary Katherine Johnson she is an author, entrepreneur, mom of 2 boys, and the founder of mommy loves, parent entrepreneur power and my 3 freedoms.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- What breaking both legs while pregnant taught her.
- How you can take a difficult situation and turn it into a positive.
- The journey of personal growth and what it means as a mom and entrepreneurs.
- How the skills we learn as parents transfer into business.
- The phases of business and parenting and how they intersect.
- Her POWER Routine that allows her to stay on top of her game every day.
- The mantra that she uses to define success and how it helps her to expand every day.
- Her 3 freedoms and what they mean to us as mom entrepreneurs.
- How to make the most out of your time as a busy mom entrepreneur.
- Pomodoro Work Timer – Ethan Le
- Rescue Time
ParentEntrepreneurSuccess.com/momentrepreneur – Time Management Structure the POWER morning routine and how to schedule your day
- How Outsourcing Can Help You Make More Money In Your business
- 5 Mindset Practices For Business Growth
- How to Use Your Supermom Strengths For Business Success
- The Secret Ingredient for Productivity that Most People Skip Over
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.