03 Oct S1E0 From Nurse and Preemie Mom to Running a Successful Business
In this episode, I asked my client and friend Elizabeth Salazar with Get Visible Marketing to interview me and show you how I got to where I am and why I decided to start the podcast.
Here is a little bit about what we talked about:
- What my success secrets were
- Building relationships and building your business one person at a time
- How I go about prioritizing and ignoring the things that are not important
- 1:1 relationship building was important in the beginning
- My big failure in business and the lesson that it taught me
- Reaching out 1:1 to people in my small facebook group led me from 0 first few paying clients
- How creating content and leading with value has helped me in my business
- Content Challenge– Your system for making content creation easy and effortless
- How to Determine Business Values and Why It’s
- How do I grow my Facebook Group?
- 5 Must-Have Life & Biz Routines for Mompreneurs
- How to Reach Your Business Income Goals
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.