30 Nov 10 Of My Most Popular Blog Posts That Will Transform The Way You Run Your Business
The last year of blogging has been such a fun experience. My life has been completely changed over the past year. I have transformed the way I think about my business and my life and have shared many of these things with you. I wanted to share some of my most popular blog posts and ones that people have told me has transformational for them.
Here we go…
- Goal Setting: Why Most New Years Resolutions Fail: This was my very first blog post and continues to be one of the most popular posts. I talk about how I set goals and have achieved many goals in my life.
- Content Hack: How I Turn One Blog Post Into 84 Pieces Of Content: This is my most popular blog post so far and can help you to be more effective with your content.
- The 5 Step Formula For Getting Clients On Facebook: In this blog post I talk about the FOCUS acronym and how I use it to stay focused while using Facebook to market my business.
- The Gamelan For Creating Success On Your Terms: In this podcast, I talk about the big picture strategy that you can use to go after goals in your business. You can use this system to help you to make decisions and achieve success.
- Stepping Into The CEO Role: This podcast episode is all about how to delegate and outsource in your life and business. I walk you through some of my best lessons as far as delegating and the biggest mindset shifts that had to happen for me to delegate. Plus some practical strategies for hiring for your business.
- 5 Signs Your Business Is On A Crash Diet And How To Avoid The Crash: In this blog post, I talk about how to ensure your business is setting you up for long-term success…Remember there are no quick fixes.
- From Nurse & Preemie Mom to Running A Successful Business: In this Podcast episode I talk about what I focused on to make my business profitable and how you too can create a successful business (even with very little time each day).
- How I Got Published In The Huffington Post (And How You Can Too): In this post I talk about how I got published in HuffPost and how you can do the same thing. I share the lessons that I learned as I applied and how they relate to other areas of business.
- What You Don’t Need In Business (But You Think You Do) To Make Money: In this blog post, I talk about how many of the things we believe we “need” are actually holding us back, slowing down our progress and distracting us from what is truly important.
- How Feeling Uncomfortable Has Changed My Business: This is the first post in a series where I talk about how feeling uncomfortable has transformed my business over the past 2 years and I share all of the lessons from my first 18 months in business.
Remember that the information is great but the transformation comes with action. If you need additional support with taking action and how these things apply to your unique situation, I am here for you. Check out my products and services for additional support with creating YOUR profitable business.