23 Oct Do You Feel Like The Market You Are In Is Saturated?
I noticed that I went into a time where I thought the market was saturated and I noticed many of my clients were doing the same thing. But what I realized is that the market is not actually saturated. In this episode, I walk you through the process I went through to realize that the market is not actually saturated to help you do the same.
In this episode, I talk about:
- How our thoughts are different from what is actually happening.
- How social media algorithms work and why this is keeping you thinking that the market is saturated.
- Why choosing your competitors does not mean your potential clients won’t choose you.
- Finding your uniqueness so that you stand out.
- This week’s challenge: get out of your current circle
- How To Stand Out Online Part 1: Infusing Who You Are Into How You Show Up In Your Business
- How To Stand Out Online Part 2: 5 Essentials Of Building Your Brand With Kate Remmer
- How To Stand Out Online Part 3: Unleashing Your Creative Genius With Amy Walsh
- Episode 20: You Are Worthy
Related articles from the blog
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.