16 Feb How To Avoid Information Overload
This is the topic that I feel really passionate about because we are living in a digital age. It’s so tempting to be great at all of the things, specially as a mom and as an entrepreneur. You probably want everything to be perfect. But here’s the secret: People are not mastering *all the things* all of the time…Here is how you CAN master the things that are most important to you <3
In this video, I talked about how will you avoid Information Overload.
Here are the things I mentioned:
- Why the key to avoid Information Overload, is to turn to mastery?
- How to start focusing on mastery instead of trying to do all the things
- How to avoid Information Overload by seeking out information.
- How to do the mastery versus Information overload?
- As a Business Coach, what resources do I seek out for information?
- How do you get my clients to commit to pay for my services? Here I talked about the Offers and the Benefits.
- How I over come my fear of getting visible online.
I also introduce “The Wealthy Spirit”. The book that can help you with feeling overwhelmed about money, and the mindset around money. Three rules for making money:
- Do what makes money now.
- Do what what makes money soon.
- Do what makes money later.
- Entrepreneurial Moms Group
- The Success Gameplan
- Business By Design By James Wedmore
- Mind Your Business Podcast
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.