16 Apr How to increase revenue even if you are swamped with client work
In this episode, I answer a question from a member of The Impact Driven Entrepreneur Facebook Community about how to increase her revenue when she is busy with client work. I talk about 5 main levers that you can utilize to increase your monthly revenue.
Click Play below to tune in:
Here is a taste of what was covered:
- How to price your services and the factors to consider before increasing your prices.
- The normal part of the sales process that happens if you are selling effectively and how to overcome it.
- How to improve your workflow with clients.
- Options for bringing in a team member if you aren’t making consistent revenue yet.
- How to add income streams to supplement your client work that takes less time from you.
7 Days To Your Next Paying Client Freebie Here or Text NEXTCLIENT to 44222.
Ready for support to increase your profit and impact? Schedule your complimentary discovery session here.