04 Jan What Is An Opt-In and How To Improve Opt-In Conversion Rates
I have noticed that many people in the online space are struggling with their opt-ins. They are unsure of what a good conversion rate is or how to improve the conversion rate.
Here is a video that shares what an opt-in is and how to create an opt-in and how to improve your conversion rates.
Here are some of the tips mentioned:
- Three ways to increase your opt-in conversion rate (Goal of 30-50%)- More would obviously be great!
- Remove distractions: Use a program like Lead Pages to have a single option for people to take on the page.
- Improve the user experience: Have the button above the fold and its okay to have more than one button
- Improve the copywriting: Include a captivating headline and copy that speaks to your ideal client’s pain points
- Follow up email sequence: Automation is a must
- Email 1: The gift you promised
- Email 2: The gift again + expand on that information
- Email 3: Ask them to do something eg. Join your group or buy a small product
I would love to hear from you, where are you stuck with your opt-in? Comment below or ask in the Entrepreneurial moms group and tag me. I would be happy to help you out <3
- 4 Essential Tools For Creating Your First Opt-In
- Hot to Write Non-Sucky Copy
- Is the Money Really In The List?
- The Most Crucial Element To Creating An Opt-In That Converts
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.