22 Aug How To Stand Out Online Part 1: Infusing Who You Are Into How You Show Up In Your Business
This is the first of 3 episodes focused on how to stand out online. In this episode, I chat with Kate McCarthy a copywriter and a brand voice mentor for creative entrepreneurs and she shares how to stand out online with your authentic messaging.
Here is what we dive into:
· Sleek versus authentic copywriting and which one might be right for you
· Finding your true self or merging different aspects of your personality into your writing and your content.
· The game changer for authenticity
· Reaching more people and making a bigger impact and what that means for your business.
Catch Episode 2 of this 3 part series here: Branding Essentials
How to connect with Kate McCarthy:
- Kathleen Shannon: Braid Creative
- The Impact Driven Entrepreneur Episode 06 On Air Coaching Session: How to Create Your Packages with JackieMedeiros
- Brene Brown
- Seth Godin
- Kate K. McCarthy Resource Library
- Unedited: Your Guide to Effortless and Authentic Content
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.