19 Oct The Gameplan For Exceptional Results
The past two weeks I have written about the lessons that I have learned as I grew my business in honor of the launching of the podcast “The Mom Entrepreneur Success Podcast”.
Get your mind out of the gutter 😉
If you are going to learn something (anything!) you must take action on it in order for it to work.
Plain and simple.
Strategy + Action = Results
But if you are struggling with taking action or your proven strategy is not working, there are 2 other pieces that are usually missing:
If you are have been listening to the podcast, in episode S1E2 I talked about the success Gameplan. I introduce a concept that I like to call the love sandwich which is a way to make the strategy and action happen by cushioning it with mindset and support.
I don’t believe that as moms we need another reason to beat ourselves up.
We have enough pressure as moms.
We have enough pressure from ourselves as high achievers.
What we need is support from those around us and a mindset that will help us persevere, not beat ourselves up for NOT taking action.
That is just ONE of the areas I work on with clients.
I believe that in order to achieve success we must have all of the pieces in the Gameplan in place.
- Commitment (Love Sandwich)
See without all of the pieces we end up feeling frustrated, defeated and start to doubt our ability to make our business work.
The problem is not in YOU.
There is nothing YOU have done wrong.
The problem is in the system.
Maybe you need to dial up the mindset and the support.
Maybe you need to dial up the action or the vision has become blurry.
Or the strategy that you are using might not be the right one for where you are in your business.
Whatever it is, THAT is what we work on through coaching.
This is why I provide tailored support to fit your needs.
There is no cookie cutter system.
I know how scary it can be to invest in a coach.
I have been there.
And the truth is, it’s just like having kids, the timing will never be right.
I would not be where I am today if I did not get help from a coach.
So if you are still struggling in your business.
If you are beating yourself up for not being where you want to be, know that there is support available to you if you are open to receiving it.
Open up to the possibility of making the journey more enjoyable AND get you the results you want.
Here are some of the things my clients have been able to do:
- Free themselves from their 9-5 job.
- Create a HUGE return on their investment and actually support their families with their business income.
- Run Challenges that generated over 100 leads so they never have to chase down potential clients or feel like a snake oil salesman.
- Start a group that went from 0 to 1000 members in only 3 months so they consistently have quality, warm leads in their business who actually want to buy what they are selling.
- Close their first client in a brand new business after only 3 weeks followed by a second high paying client, allowing them to bring on a nanny and get some much-needed breathing room as a mom.
If you would like to get results like this from a coach that will not badger you or bully you, but instead holds you accountable in a loving way and gives you the space to see your own greatness then I am the coach for you. Go here to learn more about coaching.
This is lesson 3 of a 5 part series on the lessons that I learned in my business from zero to five figure months. Next week, we are talking about staying consistent even among the chaos of kids.
- 5 Mindset Practices For Business Growth
- What is a business coach anyway?
- How to Reach Your Business Income Goals
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.