11 Sep When You Are In A Content Creation Funk
This week on the podcast, I talk about how to get out of a content creation funk. There has been so much going on lately between hurricanes and life stuff and quite honestly, I got in a little bit of a rut around creating content. Usually, when I get this way, I have a few things that I do to get back into the groove.
Here is what you will learn in this episode:
- Creating a content plan that works for you- not too rigid and doesn’t require you to be “inspired” every day.
- What decision Fatigue is and why it matters in your content creation.
- How focusing on serving can change your business.
- Why its okay to feel like a broken record and if you aren’t feeling like a broken record your people might not truly understand what your business is all about.
- How to repurpose content the smart way.
- Using data to drive decisions that improve your content.
I have a freebie for you on some of the questions you can ask yourself in order to get your content creation going again and convert more sales through your free content.
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.