27 Nov Avoiding Burnout With Ericka Eller
Ericka Eller is a wife, a mom of three, a certified wellness coach, a career woman, and an entrepreneur. She has a passion for sharing her career-minded women the best strategies to manage stress and maximize success. Ericka offers grace-based coaching practice that promotes sustainable wellness. To work with her, log on to www.erickaeller.com.
In this episode, Ericka Eller and I talk about:
- How she started off as an entrepreneur and what her path has been
- How stress can affect life’s different aspects and her piece of advice for highly stressed entrepreneurs
- How to have better and smoother launch period
- Empowering oneself by appreciation, erasing self-doubt, and gratitude
- Burnout: what you need to know and the factors that contribute to it
How to connect with Ericka Eller:
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to increase your income and impact?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families while living a life they love.