28 Dec 16 Most Popular Quotes 2016
About a year ago, my mom noticed that I was quoting famous people on social media. My quotes would take me hours to find and they were from big names like Ghandi and she asked “Why dont you just quote yourself, your ideas and the things you are working on?”. I though she was definitely onto something. I love me some Ghandi quotes but I thought how cool would it be if my quotes or the quotes of my collaborators and friends would spread on social media. So I started to create my own quote images from my blog posts, guest blog posts and Podcast interviews.
These quote images have done well on social media and have helped myself and those that I quote establish themselves as experts in their field, get tremendous value out there and start some excellent conversations. #ThanksMom
Here are a few of the top quotes from 2016:
2. This was a quote from my post about Charging Your Worth Vs. Knowing Your Worth
4. This quote was from a Guest Blog by Colleen Davie from AceYourVideo.com on How to Make Effective Marketing Videos.
5. This is from a podcast episode “How Do I Know If My Business Idea Will Make Money“.
6. This was from a guest post by Melissa Kessler on 7 Simple Ways to Take Care Of Yourself Amidst The Mompreneur Husstle
8. This was a quote from guest blogger Dina Eisenberg from OutsourceEasier.com titled The Essential Teammates Every Solopreneur Must Have
9. This quote is from a Podcast episode where I talked about outsourcing in your business and stepping into the CEO role.
10. This was a guest post from Polly Hearsey on How To Use Twitter For Your Business
12. Many of you resonated with this quote from I post I did about Business Lessons From My Kid-Free Vacation
13. This quote from guest writer Tracey Meyer from coursedezine.com shared this golden nugget in her post about How to Create an Online Course for Maximum Student Motivation
14. This quote was from Shelsey Jarvis from leftbrainedhippie.com her guest post How to get your mind right for maximum productivity.
15. This was a quote from my article titled How I Got Published in The Huffington Post (And How You Can Too)…and to truly embrace the version 1.0 you will see when you click over that the images back then looked quite different than they do today.
16. This was a quote from my friend Laura Brandenburg on Why Your Passive Income Stream Is Good For Your Cusomers
Now I would love to hear from you, what were your favorite quotes from 2016? Comment below.